Put water and oil on the fire and when they start to boil, add the flour and mix continuously until the composition comes off the walls of the pot. Then leave to cool and when it has cooled completely add the 8 eggs one at a time and mix well after each egg added. The composition thus obtained, I put it in a pos with a slightly wavy tip and I formed the donuts, so to speak, on a tray lined with FINO baking paper. I put them in the oven on low heat for about 30 minutes (depending on what oven you have, I have a regular stove).
Until the donuts were baked, I made the cream with which I filled the eclairs
In a saucepan I put the yolks, sugar, essence and mixed with a whisk until the sugar melted and the yolks turned white, then I added the starch, I mixed well and then lightly a thin thread of milk, always stirring until I incorporated all the milk. I then put the pan on a very low heat, stirring constantly until the pudding thickened. I then put the pan to cool.
I put the cream in a saucepan and I put it on the fire, when it warmed up well I added the chocolate and I mixed it until the chocolate melted completely.
After the donuts were baked and cooled, I cut a lid on them, I put a pudding on the bottom, then I glazed the lid with chocolate and I put it over it. I decorated it with icing of sugar Dr. Oetker (la tubuletz).
It takes a while until this dessert is ready, but it is well worth it in my opinion.
Quick, fire-free “eclairs” with vanilla cream and chocolate icing
This dessert is part of the category of comfortable desserts, super easy to prepare at home, when we do not have time for something more sophisticated. Contrary to expectations, the result is excellent. The cake is creamy, flavorful and delicious. The most attractive part for those who prepare it is that it does not require baking.
Vanilla and chocolate cake: recipe
Who does not dream of such a good dessert and at the same time so quick to make, without fire? This cake is called in ecler quotes, because it resembles taste and composition, except for graham crackers, which also saves us the effort of preparing a dough. You will be surprised to see that although it is made with biscuits, it looks very good. You can use honeycombs instead of cookies.
• 2 sachets of vanilla pudding
• 230 g of cream or whipped cream
• 3 cups of milk
• graham crackers
• 1/4 cup milk
• ¼ cup of cocoa
• ½ cup of butter
• 3-4 tablespoons of sugar
• 1 teaspoon of vanilla essence
Mix the pudding with the milk using the mixer. Add the whipped cream to the composition and mix well. You will get a delicious cream.
On a large platter, place a layer of graham crackers. Spread a layer of cream, and cover with another layer of biscuits. Repeat the process until you finish the biscuits. The last row must be made of biscuits.
To prepare the chocolate icing, bring the milk, cocoa and sugar to a boil for 1 minute, stirring constantly. Remove the pan from the heat and leave to cool for 1 minute. Stir in the butter and vanilla essence and stir until the butter melts. Pour the chocolate icing thus prepared over the last layer of biscuits, and refrigerate the tray overnight.
Cake with eclairs, vanilla cream and chocolate
Put a pan on the fire. Add water, butter, salt at the same time and mix until it melts.
Then gradually add flour, stir continuously until you get a homogeneous mass. Remove the dough from the heat and allow to cool.
Meanwhile we prepare the cream:
In a bowl put sour cream, sugar and vanilla sugar. Using a mixer, beat all the ingredients until you get a puffy cream.
When the dough has cooled, add one egg at a time and mix well until you get a homogeneous mass. It should result in a dense composition that does not flow from the spoon. We fill the spirit with dough and arrange on a tray lined with baking paper, the dough in the form of biscuits or small eclairs.
Heat the oven and insert the tray. Bake the dough at a temperature of 180 degrees C, until golden brown.
Grease each ecler with cream and arrange them on top of each other on a plate,
until we get the desired shape of the cake.
Decorate the cake with chocolate and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes.
The cake can be combined with different seasonal fruits.
Have a good appetite and enjoy home-made delicacies with pleasure!
PERFECT eclairs - with Vanilla cream and Chocolate icing
The eclairs are the dessert that you find in almost all confectioneries, but still, you rarely find a good one, made correctly. The perfect eclair is straight, without cracks, crisp and with balance between cream and countertop. Here's how to do it:
Put in a pot over medium heat until the butter melts. When the liquid starts to boil, take the pot off the heat.
Sift the flour all the time before using it! Add it over the hot liquid and mix well.
Put the pot back on the fire and mix until a flour pojghita is formed on the bottom of the pot (do not mix the pojghita).
Remove the top from a bowl and stir until cool.
Add over the cooled counter, little by little, stirring until integrated before adding the next amount of egg.
Put it in a confectionery pos with two small fangs and place eclairs that bake at 180 C until they are brown.
Always use microperforated silicone mats as a base, possibly those specially for eclairs, with the size of the eclair drawn on them.
Vanilla and chocolate eclairs - Recipes
ECLERE WITH VANILLA CREAM AND CHOCOLATE GLAZE
A Martian was spinning
Through the highest spheres,
And when he came to Earth
He craved eclipses.
For the eclaire dough (I obtained 25 large eclairs):
- 100 ml oil
- 200 ml water
- 200 gr of flour
- 5 eggs husband
- 1 pinch of salt
For the vanilla filling
- 1 liter of milk
- 3 eggs
- 300 gr of sugar
- 12 tablespoons flour
- vanilla essence (and / or vanilla sugar)
- 200 gr butter at room temperature (I used Koliba butter with 82% fat)
WORK PLAN eclairs with vanilla cream
- To prepare the eclair dough, I put water and oil in a saucepan, then I added a pinch of salt.
We put the pan on the fire. When this mixture starts to boil, add flour, then incorporate with a whisk until you get a homogeneous composition.
- Remove from the heat and add the eggs in turn, which we incorporate by mixing at low speed until we get the dough.
- With the help of a posh I formed the eclairs in the oven tray (lined with baking paper). We leave the distance between them, because they will increase. Leave for 15-20 minutes in the oven heated to 180 degrees, until nicely browned. Let them cool.
- For the filling, prepare the vanilla cream. Put in a bowl eggs with sugar and flour and 100 ml of milk. Incorporate well so as not to form lumps, then add the rest of the milk and put on low heat. Leave it on the fire until the composite thickens and we obtain the consistency of pudding (we mix continuously, so as not to form coals).
- Add the butter at room temperature and mix vigorously until completely dissolved.
- Let the cream cool completely, then cut the eclairs in half and fill them with cream
- Melt chocolate bain-marie (picture 6, 7) and while it is warm we spread it on the upper surface of the eclairs
good appetite for eclairs with vanilla cream and chocolate icing! (picture 9)
Method of preparation
For starters we will make the shells:
we will boil the water, the oil and the salt, when it started to boil we will put the flour in the block. After it cools, add the eggs one by one until you incorporate them all. Grease a pan with oil and with the help of a spirit pour the dough into the pan and put it in the oven until it bakes inside and browns outside.
Meanwhile we make vanilla cream:
Mix the sugar, yolks, flour and 50 ml. of milk, the rest boiling. After it has boiled, add it little by little, stirring constantly. Then we will put the cream on the fire until it thickens, when it starts to boil and it is thick, we turn off the fire and set it aside to cool. After it has cooled, put 3 tablespoons of vanilla essence, and then let it cool for 10 minutes.
For the icing, melt the white and dark chocolate in a double boiler, adding 2 tablespoons of oil to each one, mix until it becomes like a sauce.
Vanilla and chocolate eclairs - Recipes
The ciocolatasivanilie.ro website sends you this Information Note to explain how we process and protect personal data.
We send you this Information Note at the beginning of our interaction through our website.
1. What is a cookie and what is it used for?
Our website uses cookie technology to provide you with a better web service. The data stored by the cookies used on our website never shows personal details on the basis of which an individual identity can be established.
A cookie is a small text file that is stored and / or read by your web browser on your final device's hard drive (e.g, computer, laptop or smartphone) depending on the websites you visit. Cookies also make your interaction with websites safer and faster, because they can remember your preferences (e.g, authentication, language), by submitting the information they contain back to the original website (first-party COOK) or to another website to which they belong (third-party cookies), when you visit that website again using the same end device.
2. How to control cookies
You may withdraw your consent to cookies at any time. To do this, you can block or delete cookies either through your web browser settings or by using third-party software, or by following the specific instructions for the cookie categories in the following sections. In any case, there may be issues with the use of certain parts of the website if you disable cookies.
- Cookie settings in Internet Explorer - Internet Explorer
- Cookie settings in Firefox - Firefox
- Cookie settings in Chrome - Chrome
- Cookie settings in Safari - Safari
- Cookie settings in Edge - Edge
- Cookie settings in Opera - Opera.
To learn more about cookies, please visit www.allaboutcookies.org or visit www.youronlinechoices.eu, which contains additional information on behavioral advertising and online privacy.
3. Cookies used on the ciocolatasivanilie.ro website
Based on the function and purpose for which cookies are used, they are usually classified into the following categories, which ciocolatasivanilie.ro website uses them on its Websites:
- Absolutely necessary cookies allow you to browse the Website and use its basic functions. Usually, they are installed only in response to actions performed by you that equate to a service request. These cookies are indispensable for the use of the website.
- Functionality cookies are used to recognize you when you return to our website and allow us to provide you with improved and more personalized features, such as reminding your preferences. These cookies collect anonymous information and cannot track your browsing on other websites. The expiration period of these cookies is a maximum of 2 years.
- Analytical and performance cookies allow us to recognize and count users and collect information about how the website is used (for example, the pages a user opens most often and whether the user receives error messages from certain pages). This helps us to improve the way our website works, for example, by ensuring that you can easily find what you are looking for. The expiration period of these cookies is a maximum of 2 years. Regarding third-party cookies, the expiration period may vary and in some cases may exceed 2 years. For more details on this category of cookies, see Section 4 below.
- Social networking cookies allow you to share your activity on the social networking site, such as Facebook and Twitter, on the website. These cookies are not controlled by us. For more details on this category of cookies, see Section 6 below.
- Other types of cookies that can be used later. We will inform you through our updated policies if any other types of cookies are used.
4. Cookies used for statistical purposes and for monitoring web traffic
You may opt out of Google Analytics without affecting the way you visit our website.
Detailed information about Google Analytics and the protection of personal data (including how you can control the information sent to Google) can be found at: https://policies.google.com/privacy/partners.
To prevent monitoring by this type of cookie, you can install an add-on on your web browser (http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout).
5. Cookies on social networks
On our website, third parties who provide applications through these Websites may place their own cookies in order to monitor the performance of their applications or to personalize these applications for you. For example, when you distribute an article using a share button on social networks (eg, Facebook or Twitter) available on a Website, the social network platform associated with that button will record this. There may also be embedded content on our website, such as video content from third parties such as YouTube, and in this case, these third parties may also place their own cookies. .
Such cookies cannot be accessed by ciocolatasivanilie.ro website.
Last update: January 16, 2020.
We may update this Policy from time to time and we will notify you of any changes by posting the new version on our Websites. If you have provided us with your contact information and you have authorized us to contact you, we will notify you if we change this Policy substantially. Please consult this Policy periodically for any changes.
Eclair ingredients with vanilla cream:
- 600 gr flour
- 400 ml water
- 6 tablespoons flour
- 8 eggs
- 2 milk chocolates
- 250 gr margarine
- 1 l of sweet milk
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 sachets of vanilla sugar
- 1 tablespoon vanilla essence
- 50 gr butter
How to prepare homemade eclairs filled with chocolate cream
Making eclairs is not difficult at all. You just have to get along well with the oven provided. Mine is a normal gas oven, but we get along very well. It just kind of disappoints me with meringues, but for now I can't bear to replace it with an electric one just for that matter. Even in the gas oven, my shells come out perfect, shiny, slightly reddish and full of alveoli inside.
I leave the recipe below in video format for perfect eclayer shells, with all its little secrets.
It's a good opportunity to subscribe to the YouTube channel right now and ring the bell to be notified whenever a new recipe appears. Click here to subscribe!