Grate the cheese. Add the egg, flour, pepper and paprika.
Mix all the ingredients and form small balls.
Roll them in flour and fry them in hot oil until they are colored on all sides.
Remove them on a paper towel and serve as soon as possible :)
Precautions to take while feeding cheese to babies
As with other novel foods you introduce, cheese also carries the risk of allergies. Check out these precautions before you begin:
An allergic reaction can start in another 20 minutes or in the first few hours. Look for symptoms such as swollen lips, redness of the eyes and face and rashes on the skin, these are indicators of an allergic reaction. If your baby is lactose intolerant, you may notice gas, stomach cramps and diarrhea.
2. Consult your pediatrician
If your child is known to be allergic to dairy products or has eczema or asthma, talk to your pediatrician about feeding the cheese and do so only under his or her supervision.
3. Try different cheeses
The child may develop a taste for cheese and not like many others. Therefore, if they do not like any you give, all is not lost. Keep trying different varieties of cheese.
Prof. Dr. Gheorghe Mencinicopschi: Food "cancer on bread" kills slowly and safely
Liverless pate and flavored cheese. Give up "poisoned" foods!
Prof. Dr. Gheorghe Mencinicopschi said in one of the TV shows that "absolutely all products in stores and supermarkets (theoretically - except the eco ones), are full of chemicals." Here are some foods that kill you slowly but surely that we find in stores, according to newsalert.ro.
Vegetable pies and fasting sausages. These products have in their composition over 12 E's! Vegetable sausages, pies and soy salami are full of chemicals, meant to make up for the lack of raw material - meat, meant to make the product look as much like the taste, smell and color as the food it imitates. They are full of poisons, flavors, stabilizers, emulsifiers, thickeners, dyes, allergens and let's not forget the pesticide residues, fertilizers, pesticides and all the chemicals with which the plants were treated and which are found in them, in significant quantities.
Consumers of these products are threatened by many diseases: phosphates prevent calcium fixation in the bones, children stop growing, increase the number of people with osteoporosis, increase obesity, gums for homogenization can not be digested by the digestive tract until 10 years, gastritis, ulcers , and the worst form of cancer: colorectal cancer.
Liver pate. In ancient times, liver pate had in its composition… liver, as the first ingredient. Today, most well-known (or lesser-known) brands have a 15-25% pork liver percentage - in a canned pork liver! Followed by bacon, mice, white wheat flour (!), Soy protein, corn starch, water, iodized salt (to taste, without specifying the amount), sugar, carmine (dye), gluten (allergen), sodium nitrite (E-250) as a preservative (carcinogenic potential), E's for abundant coloring, taste enhancers and several types of preservatives at once.
Salami, sausages, sausages, sausages, pies and in general all meat dishes are a conglomeration of unhealthy ingredients. The meat is used in very small quantities, the rest being tendons, mice, gelatin, plus many dangerous food additives. Two of them are highlighted, the most dangerous: sodium nitrite (E-250), carcinogenic, and monosodium glutamate (E-621), strongly neurotoxic, which can trigger Alzheimer's, Parkinson's, Huntington's disease.
In 10 kg of finished product, we find 1.5-2.5 kg of liver, then a lot of water, bacon, finely ground mice and the rest of the chemicals meant to "bind" the combination of organic mass of animal origin.
Eating this pate is as unhealthy as drinking cola. It is not recommended for diabetics, but neither for other consumers, as it can predispose to diabetes.
Chicken sausages. Contains 40% mechanically removed meat, 60% water and bacon. 10 kg of sausages contain 4 kg of chicken breast. The meat mechanically removed from the bones is finely ground, along with the bacon, chicken skin, then everything is combined with water, spices, starch and soy. Finally, it is colored with carmine and sausages are formed, packed in membranes, which are boiled and smoked before being placed in plastic bags for sale.
These sausages are a health hazard, contain fats that can make us sick with vascular disease, raise cholesterol, and can lead to obesity and osteoporosis.
Melted cheese with cheese
Ingredients: 30% cheese, water, 23% cheese, skimmed milk powder, potato starch, butter, melting salts (E-452, E-339), acidity corrector: sodium carbonate.
Melted cheese is a product obtained by melting and mixing the ingredients to which a polyphosphate (E-452) is added which causes the slow assimilation of calcium, magnesium and iron, leading to bone atrophy and calcium deposits, respectively E-339, which emulsifies and protects fats from rancidity and stabilizes color. It has a laxative effect and can disturb the calcium / phosphorus balance.
Cheese without cheese
The product is made from vegetable oils and casein. It is also called "edam flavor specialty." Ingredients: water, 28% vegetable oils, 10% casein, sea salt, emulsifiers: sodium diphosphates and sodium citrates, edam flavor, preservative: ascorbic acid, gelling agent: carrageenan , dye: beta carotene.
The product has nothing in common with any kind of cheese. Contains casein, extracted from cow's or sheep's milk and a mixture of water, vegetable oils, sea salt, preservative, gelling and coloring emulsifiers, mixed industrially and seasoned with a suspicious "edam aroma", which has nothing to do with with Edam cheese, a typical Dutch product. It is recommended for sandwiches, salads and pizza.
The preservatives, emulsifiers and dyes it contains complicate the effects over time on consumers.
Feel free to use any cheese you like, but preferably a kind that melts nicely and charms when cooled. Mixing a few Parmesans may be a good idea to accomplish this.
For a dairy-free option, try making zucchini chips, which are more time consuming, but a really nice treat. If you want to make cheese chips with a twist, add some salami as in this recipe.
Instead of pepper powder, you can use onion, garlic, chili powder or taco seasoning.
Remove, allow to cool slightly, then peel and pass into a bowl.
Add green onions, feta, egg yolk, dill, a pinch of salt and pepper to taste.
Cover and refrigerate for an hour.
Fry the breadcrumbs in a dry Teflon pan until dry, not brown.
Once cooled, place the breadcrumbs, beaten egg and flour in separate bowls.
With the hands given with flour, 20 cakes of 5 cm diameter and 2 cm thickness are made from potato composition.
Pour 1 cm of oil into a large Teflon pan and set the flame on medium.
Put the croquettes in flour, egg and breadcrumbs and fry for 3 minutes, turning halfway through.
Serve with lemon slices and dill.
Crispy fish croquettes (simple homemade recipe)
Crispy fish croquettes, step by step recipe. Appetizer of crispy long meatballs with breadcrumbs and canned fish, ideal for festive meals. Croquette recipe, simple and fast.
As a child, I didn't want to see fish on my plate, neither I nor my brother, but my mother, a perfect housewife, resorted to a delicious "trick", these croquettes in which the taste of the fish is very discreet, such a simple recipe and tasty, so that even the little ones big or big will appreciate it.
These crispy fish croquettes contain very few ingredients, available in any housewife's kitchen. I used a can of Lotka mackerel fillets in olive oil. They have a fluffy core and a crispy crust, perfect in combination with a yogurt or ketchup sauce. French fries go great with these long mackerel meatballs, but for those who want a lighter garnish, seasonal salad is ideal. Season the salad with a little olive oil, balsamic vinegar and salt and taste it with the greatest appetite with these fish croquettes. They are so tasty, be sure to try them as soon as possible.
Because I prepared the traditional croquettes, meaning fried in oil, I'm sure you want to know if they can be baked in the oven. Sure you do! For baked fish croquettes, place them in a tray lined with baking paper and sprinkle with a little oil. In the case of this croquette recipe, I choose a peanut oil, both for frying and for baking.
Bake the fish croquettes in the preheated oven at 200 ° C, about 4-5 minutes on each side. And one more thing, if you don't like the shape of the croquette, you can make round meatballs. They will be just as delicious.
Ingredients Potato croquettes
300 gr floured potato pulp boiled in shell (2 potatoes)
100 gr of sheep's milk
2 wire marar
1 very small egg
little white flour (optional)
3 tablespoons Malay
salt, black pepper
Preparation Potato croquettes
- The flour potatoes are boiled in their skins until they are forked. After they cool, put them in the fridge for at least a few hours to cool well (I left them overnight).
- Crush the potatoes with Telemea cheese and mix well (I passed everything through the puree press).
- Taste the mixture, add more salt if necessary. Season with black pepper to taste and finely chopped dill.
- Add the beaten egg and mix everything.
* depending on the size of the egg and the type of potatoes used, if the croquette dough seems too soft, you can add 1 tablespoon of flour
- Balls the size of a Rafaello candy are shaped from the croquette mixture. Pass the balls through the corn flour and roll a little between the palms to fix the corn.
- Fry the croquettes in a hot oil bath until golden brown. Remove on paper napkins.
- Serve hot, weighed with grated telemea and sour cream or plain, with a tomato and green onion salad.
Pay attention to the diet!
The last parties you went to may have left serious marks on your eating habits and figure. Here are some quick ways to rectify the situation. Find out what are the most harmful foods and how to choose healthy alternatives.
Fight the extra pounds
Festive dinners themselves cannot be held responsible for the unwanted pounds you have gained. If you want to blame someone, then know that you have to point the finger at the snacks you have swallowed lately.
To avoid such a situation in the future, here are the options that you should consider. In fact, our advice (valid for any type of party) should be put into practice right now.
Pork steaks, puff pastry and other fats. Give up the skin of chicken or turkey, replace the heavy sauces with the light ones and you will reduce the caloric intake by at least 80-90% & # 8211 and that only at a meal.
Among the best & # 8230
Large potatoes are less soaked in oil
Rolls with sausages or sausages
Pieces of shit or meringues
Portions of fruit salad or jelly (preferably sugar-free)
In principle, it is the one you serve between the main meals of the day. But it is very important what the snack contains in the chaotic days when you can no longer eat like the world and it is the only meal until the evening & # 8230
Among the best & # 8230
Chicken pate sandwiches
Indian style cooked onions
Yogurt or tomato sauce
Don't be fooled by the amount of a handful of Brazilian hazelnuts it contains as many calories as a chocolate bar. Use your imagination when choosing what you want to "taste" between meals.
Among the best & # 8230
Just because you don't want to fill your glass with chocolate liqueur indefinitely doesn't mean that the other calories in alcohol don't add up to their daily total. So, learn to choose drinks too!
& # 8211 Sofa. The fact that you will have to drive alone after the party is one of the best ways to get rid of calories from alcohol. So there is no point in risking the green of the ampoule if the police stop you & # 8230
& # 8211 Drink & quot; drinks & quot. Not only is champagne served in small glasses (you will drink in limited quantities), but it has even fewer calories (rosé champagne has only 75 calories per glass). You have another option: fill the glass of wine with mineral water, so you can drink a larger amount without adding extra calories.
& # 8211 A pint of beer contains 227 calories. However, if you add dietary lemon juice, you lower your caloric intake to just 108 & # 8230
& # 8211 In other words, a glass of tonic gin (in which the tonic has sugar) contains 93 calories, while the same drink as the diet tonic is 40 calories lower.
& # 8211 Bottled alcoholic cocktails seem an innocent delight, but the truth is that they have a lot of sugar & # 8211 an ordinary bottle contains twice the number of calories found in a glass of wine.
& # 8211 Watch out for mulled wine! Each glass you drink makes as many as three glasses of white wine & # 8211 that is, they have the same caloric content.
Our tips will allow you to continue to buy cakes. And really eat them!
Be your own kitchen coach
Wasn't it hard to give up healthy eating because of the festive meals you've been invited to? However, you can continue to eat right, even if not dietary.
– Always eat a light snack a few hours before you go to a party. If you get there after a day of starvation, the chances of sitting stuck to the table all night with food increase visibly and you will surely let your guard down when you have so many delicious foods in front of your eyes.
If you haven't eaten until you get to the party, you're at another risk: getting drunk, because you don't have anything in your stomach to absorb the cool. The most pertinent advice is to eat well in the morning, on the day of the party, and to have a substantial lunch.
– Think healthy. Plan to eat two to three moderate snacks instead of angrily tossing high-calorie foods. If you have given up the principles of the diet, it does not mean that you cannot limit the harm done. Thinking, & quot; And so I got into unhealthy stuff, what's the point of some extra delicious pies? & Quot. You'll see fat accumulating around your waist and forming unpleasant curls.
– Don't skip meals to allow yourself to drink! Alcohol lowers blood sugar, which triggers hunger, and you know what's next. & # 8230 Yes, you'll end up eating only high-calorie foods in the middle of the night. It is better to eat balanced throughout the day, to avoid last minute excesses.
– Alternate alcohol with soft drinks or water. Not only do you benefit from "empty" calories, but you won't even need to apologize for your rough behavior.
– Pay attention to the size of the portions! It's relatively easy to eat small portions if you're not too hungry. But be careful: do not eat a small portion and, in a short time, another and so on, because the result will be an accumulation of kilograms!
– Stay away from the buffet full of goodies or try to get away from it. If you stay close to it, you will always have a tendency to nibble on something, you will be influenced by appetizing smells and you will lose your temper. The easiest way to control how much you eat is to fill your plate once and then stop approaching food.
– If you are constantly served with small sandwiches while talking to people around you, try to keep your hands busy. A napkin in one hand and a glass in the other should suffice. You can also try to keep your hands busy by serving yourself, from the set, to the other guests around.
– Don't nibble on anything before dinner! A handful of hazelnuts is enough to add an extra 300 calories to your figure & # 8211 and that just before you sit down to eat.
– He says you're full and you can't serve dessert anymore. If you can't refuse, choose ice cream or lighter creams. Take a few sips & # 8211 no more than three & # 8211 and then, very determined, put the plate aside. Remember: the first three teaspoons of something sweet are the best! You can also make a prior agreement with your partner or a friend: let them taste, for appetite, their dessert.
If you are the cook & # 8230
- Buy only drinks and combinations recognized as dietary.
- Serve raw-based snacks with sauces, such as hummus or tzatziki, instead of putting hazelnuts on the table.
- Choose the cheeses very carefully. Brie, Camembert or Edam cheese contain fewer calories than Cheddar, Stilton or red cheeses. But by far the best choice is goat cheese, which has only 66 calories per 25 g (Cheddar, by comparison, has 103 calories). Small pieces of toast with butter or sour cream biscuits will double the calorie ratio. Instead, choose diet biscuits or sticks and serve them with celery, grapes or other fruits.
You can buy cakes, which you are allowed to eat, but you will have to work for them! Read below about the exercises that will help you drink an extra glass at the party you are going to go to, but without worrying about your figure! This math will definitely appeal to you.
& # 8211 Parking as far away as possible from the entrance to the shops, when you go shopping = 2 slices of smoked salmon.
& # 8211 Two hours of shopping = a turkey sandwich and a handful of chips.
& # 8211 Half an hour of window washing = a thin slice of Prague ham, fat-free.
& # 8211 30 minutes moving furniture around the house to make room for guests = a fatter piece of cheese.
& # 8211 A 30-minute walk around the house = a small chocolate bar.
& # 8211 An hour of cleaning = a (well-deserved) glass of mulled wine, without sugar, only with cinnamon.
& # 8211 Uninterrupted dancing for 20 minutes = 2 glasses of champagne.
& # 8211 60 minutes of sex = a pie with cream and whipped cream.
- Sign up for fitness classes, search the internet for exercise programs, make plans to keep fit with a friend.
- Calculate your calories in your blood, avoid fats and read carefully all the labels of the products you buy in the supermarket.
- It wouldn't hurt to start a journal, in which you write down everything you eat, to make sure you haven't forgotten to calculate any snacks, no matter how small & # 8230
What exercises to do
& # 8211 If you have a CD radio, teach the whole family to start moving to the beat of the music. It's great fun and burns a lot of calories & # 8211 to be exact, around 540 in one hour. On the other hand, don't forget to dance at all the parties or parties you are invited to. Dancing helps you burn calories, tone your muscles and keep you away from goodies.
& # 8211 Replaces the card game with movement. The more you have to get up from your chair and move, the better! Go out in the garden and play a little game of ankles. You will burn 270 calories if you play with the children for an hour.
& # 8211 Take a walk on the snow. You will increase your good mood and you will prevent a possible depression, caused by the short and dark winter days. How about an even more interesting option that will remind you of childhood? Take your family and go to the rink.
& # 8211 Try reflexology and acupuncture as methods of reducing the accumulated layer of fat. Buy a reflexology book and apply the instructions to stimulate the points that correspond to the internal organs, you will be able to fight against possible obesity and improve your digestion. Using the reflexology method, it is said that you can lose up to five kilograms in six weeks.
Instead of watching TV & # 8230
If it's evening and you haven't left the house at least once, don't panic. Take some time for the following exercises, which help you tone the parts of the body affected by excess calories.
– ARMS From a sitting position, lean forward and lean with your chair. In the other you hold a bottle full of water, bend your hand with the bottle at a 90-degree angle. Straighten your hand and extend it backwards. Stop when the elbow is perfectly stretched. Return to starting position. Make two sets of 15 moves.
– BUTTOCK Sit face down on your elbows and knees (in "four paws"). Bend your elbows so that you lean all over your forearm until your head almost touches the floor. Then lift one leg vigorously and lower it back into place. Perform 20 movements for each leg.
– ABDOMEN Lie on your back with your hands under your head, your knees bent and your feet firmly on the floor. Slowly lift your torso and head off the floor. At the same time, stretch one leg up. The next move is to return to the starting position without sudden movements. Start with six moves for each side and gradually increase to ten.
Croquettes with fresh cheese
fresh cheese with olives - 600g
green onion - 1 tbsp
Prague ham - 150g
goat's milk - 100g
cream - 50g
flour - 100g
eggs - 3 pcs
breadcrumbs - 100g
sunflower oil - 400ml
tomato sauce - 200ml
garlic - 3 puppies
basil - 30g
Method of preparation
Finely chop the green onions and Prague ham. Mix together with the fresh cheese, cream and grated telemeau. Homogenize the composition.
Make the croquettes in the shape of a ball, put them in flour, egg, breadcrumbs, add the egg and breadcrumbs and fry in an oil bath until golden brown. They should not be fried too much, and when they are ready they are served with tomato sauce with garlic and basil!
A recipe by Chef Florin Dumitrescu made for the Deluxe catalog.
Bellows cheese croquette
When he saw them last night, Radu asked me if we only had food balls this week. And I don't know how he did it, but he hit it, because tonight I'm also planning something in the form of balls.
I prepared the croquettes from bellows cheese bought directly from a sheepfold, in the Moeciu area. Real cheese, like butter on the texture, I haven't eaten anything like this in a long time. I remember when I was in elementary school my mother made a bellows cheese paste with a little lard, just enough to make it easy to spread and spread it between two slices of bread. Alas, how good it was!
Method of preparation
Grate the cheese through a small grater, add the beaten egg, baking powder and finally the flour. Knead well and make balls that we fry in hot oil until browned on all sides. Remove on paper towels.
It can be served with tomato, cucumber and onion salad.
Baked cheese balls, adapted appetizer
Baked cheese balls are made according to the classic recipe, only a little larger in size.
Beat the 2 eggs well with a whisk. In a bowl sift the flour with the baking powder and salt. add