Peel the apples, remove the stalks and cut them into small pieces.
Put the apples in a saucepan, add the 3 tablespoons of water and simmer for 5 minutes until the water evaporates, stirring occasionally.
Add 3 tablespoons of sugar, mix everything well and cook for another 5 minutes on low heat, stirring in them.
Turn off the heat and let the apples cool a little until you make the dough. Finally add the cinnamon and the vanilla sugar sachet.
We prepare the dough:
Mix the flour with a little salt, add the cold butter cut into pieces and 6 teaspoons of ice-cold water. Knead everything quickly so that the butter doesn't melt too much. The resulting dough is easily moldable. Divide the dough into two equal parts.
We put the first part of the dough in a tray lined with baking paper. Press the dough with your fingers until it spreads all over the tray.
Put the warm apples over the dough.
From the second part of the dough we make strips that we place on top of the apples. Put the tart in the preheated oven for 30-35 minutes over medium heat.
After the tart has cooled, dust it with vanilla-flavored powdered sugar.
At the beginning we will wash the apples and peel them from the seeds and peel. Then we will give the apples through the grater and we will put them to harden on the fire where we add 5 tablespoons of sugar. When the apples start to soften, add a little cinnamon and mix them for a few minutes, then leave them to cool.
When the apples have cooled, we will prepare the dough in a bowl. Beat the eggs with the sugar and we will gradually add oil over them. The flour is mixed with the baking soda and gradually we will put the egg composition alternately & acircnd the flour with the milk.
The dough should look like pancakes, but be a little thicker. Later we will prepare a tray that we cover with baking paper and put 2/3 of the composition. We will put the tray in the oven for 10 minutes at a temperature of 180 degrees. It is very important to preheat the oven beforehand.
After 10 minutes, when the dough is baked, add the apples and the rest of the dough on top. We leave the whole composition in the oven for another 40 minutes, and when we take it out we leave it to cool.
After the dessert has cooled, it can be enjoyed, and those who wish can add powdered sugar & icircn according to their preferences.
You can use affected apples. Clean them and keep only the good portions.
Method of preparation
Wash the apples well, cut them into quarters and put them in a saucepan. Pour enough water over them to cover them.
Put the pot on the fire and bring to the boil. When it starts to boil, reduce the temperature and cook the apples for 10 minutes.
It must be soft. Pass them through the blender or pass them through the mincer.
Add sugar and lemon juice. Adjust the quantities to taste.
Put the mashed apples back in the pan and cook for another 3 minutes, or until the composition thickens slightly, like a sauce.
If you want to give the apple sauce a more pleasant aroma, use boiled lemon peel and cinnamon.
In what recipes can apple sauce be used
Apple sauce can be served hot or cold.
It can be included in various compositions and doughs, such as tarts, cookies, muffins, cakes, donuts, porridge.
It can also be used as a sauce for pancakes, ice cream, cakes or other desserts that require a glaze.
You can combine it with peanut butter or yogurt.
It can also be added to smoothies or cocktails.
Apple sauce can replace fat - oil or butter in various pastries.
It gives them a tender texture and a rich aroma.
You can even put it in salad dressings as a substitute for oil.
What are the benefits of apples
Apple sauce is rich in fiber (pectin). One serving contains 86 calories and 22 g of carbohydrates.
Apples contain important antioxidants and phytochemicals, such as vitamin C, quercetin, catechins, chlorogenic acid and anthocyanins.
According to Harvard T.H. Chan & # 8221, eating apples supports cardiovascular health.
Quercetin is anti-inflammatory, and pectin helps lower LDL cholesterol and maintain regular bowel transit.
Its fermentation by good bacteria in the colon results in short-chain fatty acids, which help prevent intestinal diseases and cancers.
Apple fibers slow down digestion, maintain satiety after meals and help control weight.
Flavonoids have an antidiabetic effect. An apple a day reduces the risk of type 2 diabetes by 28%.
Consumption of fruits, including apples, helps prevent lung cancer in (former) smokers, digestive, colorectal and breast cancers.
* The advice and any health information available on this site are for informational purposes, do not replace the doctor's recommendation. If you suffer from chronic diseases or follow medication, we recommend that you consult your doctor before starting a cure or natural treatment to avoid interaction. By postponing or interrupting classic medical treatments you can endanger your health.
1. Put the dough in a baking tin and arrange the shapes in the pan.
2. Put the butter (125 grams) in a pan, over low heat, and leave it like this until it melts completely.
3. After the butter has melted, place it over the apples arranged in the pan.
4. Put 4 tablespoons of sugar in a pot with a thicker base, over low heat. Stir occasionally. When the sugar
it is completely melted, put it on the entire surface of the tart.
5. Add the squash and place the pie in the oven for one hour at 180 & # 8211 200 degrees.
Bruschette recipe with tomatoes, cheese, olives and Mediterranean greens
Bruschette recipe. The Bruschette recipe is one of the saving recipes when you want to prepare & hellip
Recipe Cutlet with apples and onions, and honey sauce with mustard
Recipe Chop with apples and onions, and honey sauce with mustard Ingredients: 4-5 & hellip
Recipe Straw carrots with fish croquettes and garlic sauce
A less common recipe on Romanian tables is strawberry carrots. No matter how hard
Leave an answer Cancel reply
This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Find out how your comment data is processed.
I never imagined that from such simple ingredients you can prepare such a delicacy - a very special recipe with fabulous taste!
Team Bucătarul.eu offers you a delicious tart recipe with cheese and poppy seed filling, a special combination with insane taste. The tart is very simple to prepare, from unsophisticated ingredients, but it looks spectacular, it is super delicious, very fine, with a crumbly top and a refined taste. This tart will be appreciated by all gourmets!
- 1 teaspoon of baking powder
- cream (if necessary)
Method of preparation
1. Prepare the worktop. Rub an egg with 50 g of sugar, then add the melted butter.
2. Mix the flour and baking powder in a separate bowl and sprinkle the mixture into the egg mass. Knead the dough and place it in a baking dish, lined with baking paper. Distribute the dough evenly and form the edges. Refrigerate for 30 minutes.
3. Meanwhile, prepare the filling. Pour boiling water over the poppy seeds and let it sit for 20 minutes. Then drain the water and put the poppy in a sieve.
4. Pass the cheese through a sieve or mix in a blender. Add the starch, remaining sugar and eggs. Mix and divide the mass obtained into 2 parts, one part should be larger than the other by about 120-150 g. Add the poppy seeds in the small part and mix. If one of the fillings is thicker, then add cream to get the desired consistency.
5. Remove the form from the fridge and place a tablespoon of poppy seed filling and cheese filling (without poppy seeds), starting from the center. The filling will spread on the countertop and you will get a beautiful decoration. After you put all the filling and it will sit evenly, shake it a little and pass it over with a toothpick, drawing lines from the edges to the center.
6. Place the tart in the preheated oven at 180 degrees and bake for an hour. Allow the tart to cool, then take it out of the mold and serve it with pleasure.
The National Museum of the Romanian Peasant reminds us how the inhabitants of the west of the country ate, a dish preserved to this day: "chicken on the sock", meaning chicken with smoked ciolan.
- 1 large chicken, 2 kg (or a hen or 6-8 large chicks),
- 1 smoked pork chop of 1 kg,
- 1 teaspoon of honey,
- pepper, paprika, thyme, dill
- 50 g of apple brandy,
- 500 ml sweet white wine,
- 50 g apple cider vinegar,
- 2-3 tomatoes,
- 2 bell peppers.
Method of preparation
- The ciolan is deboned. The fatty part, cut into pieces with the rind, is placed on the bottom of a saucepan and heated slightly, with a little water until it begins to leave juice.
- When some lard has gathered, spread the pieces of salted chicken (the ciolanul has salt) over the rinds. A large homemade chicken with hard meat would be perfect.
- And it would be better to have more chickens, because on Crisuri the copans are priced.
- Over the hard-boiled peppers, numbering about eight, rubbed wastefully with sweet paprika and thyme, place slices of meat from the shank until they become a lid.
- Now add the wine, preferably an incense. Sprinkle some more paprika. To suggest the complex personality of this Nordic thing, also mix brandy, vinegar and a teaspoon of honey.
- After about an hour and a half of oven on low heat, in a covered pot, the wonder is ready if you put some greens, finely chopped dill, writes the National Museum of the Romanian Peasant (MȚR).
"But you can only eat it if you drink it with a red wine, a real Cadarcă, a Crow, a Game or at least with a rose, a Red, Romanian and sprinter, which walks from Miniș to Sanislău, trying to she decides where her good queen is. That Biharia and Banat together hatched these dishes and these wines, not even Austrian, but not entirely Dacian, not too Serbian, but not entirely Italian, not overtly German, but not very Hungarian, but also so and so, that is, Romanian. ”
Marinated peppers according to an old canning recipe! You have never encountered such a method!
& # 8220Armenian-style marinated peppers & # 8221 are very easy to prepare, but they are extremely tasty and the aroma cannot be expressed in words. The recipe is very old and I inherited it from my grandmother, who prepared a lot of delicious canned food for the winter. The peppers marinated according to this recipe will be appreciated by friends and guests, because they are very colorful and spicy at the same time, they are delicious and very fragrant, perfect for meat dishes or served as a snack on the holiday table.
-5 kg of bell peppers (preferably tomatoes)
-100 g of fresh coriander
INGREDIENTS FOR MARINADE
METHOD OF PREPARATION
1. Cut the peeled peppers into 4 parts.
3. Prepare the marinade, mixing all the ingredients except the vinegar, bring to a boil.
4. Put the peppers in small portions in the boiling marinade for 5 minutes, then place them in jars, sprinkling them with garlic and greens.
5. After you have put all the peppers in jars, pour the vinegar into the marinade, bring to a boil and pour the marinade into the jars.
6. Sterilize the peppers in a saucepan with water. The water in the saucepan should be up to the number of jars, and at the bottom of the saucepan you should put a cloth or a wooden grid.
7. Staple the jars, let them cool and put them in a cool place.
At the beginning we clean the cherries from the stalks and dry them and then wash them very well. Meanwhile, put flour, sugar and salt in a bowl, and then add an egg to the bowl. Separately melt the amount of butter and add it to the composition.
In the bowl that we already have the composition we will add milk and we will mix continuously. After we have added all this we should have a thin, almost liquid dough.
At the end we will grease the tray well with butter and put the cherries in it over which we will pour the dough and put it in a preheated oven.
The tart is checked every 30 minutes, and if it is ready, we take it out of the oven.
"Smart" apple tart - a traditional Bulgarian dessert
At first glance, this apple pie looks quite unusual and extremely difficult to prepare. Judging by the way it is prepared, it seems practically impossible for something tasty to come out by the end.
But, with a little patience and skill, we get an absolutely fantastic dessert delicious, juicy and fragrant. We warmly invite you to try this wonderful Bulgarian apple tart!
-1.5 teaspoons of baking powder
Method of preparation
1. Combine the flour with the baking powder, then sift it into a deep bowl.
2. Add the semolina and sugar and mix.
3. Peel the apples and the back, then pass them through the grater with the large holes.
4. Sprinkle the apple puree with lemon juice so that it does not darken.
5. Wallpaper a form with removable walls with baking paper and add a glass of the previously prepared dry mixture.
6. Level evenly over the entire surface of the mold.
7. Add over the dry mixture (in the form), a layer of apple puree, then again a layer of flour mixture and one of apples.
8. You need to get a few layers, the last one being apple puree.
9. Add the chopped walnuts over the apple layer.
10. Bring the milk to the boil and then pour it immediately over the tart, spreading it evenly over the whole tart.
11. Stick the tart with a knife in several places so that the milk penetrates to the bottom.
So for this apple pie we need:
All the ingredients for the dough are mixed and kneaded about 5 minutes. If you don't have butter, you can also use margarine. After mixing, the dough will be slightly sticky and will look like this:
I like to let the dough rest while I prepare the filling even if it doesn't have yeast. You can very well start with this step, there is no problem, of course.
we peeled and grated apples In a small pot, add the rest of the ingredients for the filling, following them simmer for about 10 minutes until the apple is well softened.
(Taste this mixture and add sugar and spices to your liking. Some prefer sweeter, others more sour)
This time I used cumin because I woke up without a bit of cinnamon. BUT, in any case, if you have no cumin, no cinnamon, no essences, you can only boil the apple filling with sugar. The tart will not be so fragrant, but it will still be good.
While the filling cools down a bit, we sprinkle flour on the countertop so that we can easily work with the dough, which we divide into two equal parts.
We prepare the tart trays with baking sheets or the classic butter and flour, so that the tart does not stick to the bottom of the tray.
If you do not have a special pie tray, you can also use the cake tray or even a normal square or rectangular tray (only in this case you may not need to divide the dough, depending on the size of the tray).
Sprinkle flour on the counter so you can easily work with the dough, and it we stretch with the twister, until it is about 1 cm thick, emphasizing the middle part, the edges to be set aside.
Use the flour to be able to transfer the dough from the counter to the tray, but also to shape it.
In the baking tray we spread the dough by hand as evenly as possible, and shape the edges with your fingers according to the wavy shape of the tray. All the dough that exceeds the edge of the tray, we will use it later.
share filling in two equal parts and we stretch it as straight as possible with a spatula.
The remaining dough we stretch it this time in a very thin sheet and we cut it into strips which we will put one by one over the apple filling. After placing them, we glue them to the edge of the tart with our fingers.
It's time to open the preheating oven.
If there is still dough left, we can make roses with it for a more interesting decoration. This will take time, not being necessary, only I don't like to throw anything away. For roses, simply roll the strip around by gently twisting it into spirals.
Well, I decorated the tarts to my liking, greased them with egg yolk and sprinkled a little poppy seeds over one of them.
Of course, the decor will not taste good, so you can just put the strips of dough on top and go to the last step. Even greased with yolk is not necessary, but it will give a beautiful color to the tarts.
Put the tarts in the oven at 180 degrees and let them brown, checking with a plastic spatula that the bottom of the tart is nicely browned.
Because all ovens are different, I can't give you an exact baking time. For example, my oven bakes twice as long as the one given in the recipes I still try on the internet (I was often left with raw dishes inside).
However, I keep the tarts in the oven for about 50 minutes, but it is very possible that they will be ready even in 20 minutes. That's why I prefer to check their color and texture from time to time.
After the tarts are baked, let them cool a bit because, although the dough reaches a good eating temperature faster, the apple filling may heat up our taste buds well. It can be served warm, but even after it cools completely, it will be just as delicious.