The meat is seasoned with salt and black pepper.
We prepare the mushrooms, wash them and cut them into slices. I used brown mushrooms.
In a frying pan put a clove of finely chopped garlic and heat it with olive oil and a little butter; add the mushrooms and sauté them a little until soft, add salt and pepper. Let's put it aside.
Prepare the demiglasse sauce-1 tablespoon of powder with a little hot water-mix with a fork and set aside. This is good for thickening the sauce.
Put a little olive oil and a clove of peeled garlic in the pan, all crushed with a knife blade - heat well and add the slices of meat - do not waste much on each side (2 minutes on each side) - remove; Pour a little white wine into the remaining fat in the pan - and then the demiglasse sauce - add the mushrooms and mix, stirring the pan with circular motions - add the sour cream and cream - according to everyone's taste - taste if you need salt, pepper and put the pieces of meat inside - turn off the stove and serve immediately.
Don't forget a good garnish (I made french fries in rounds - made by me in the oven, on parchment paper - but it's good with straw or mashed potatoes. AND it's very important to serve it with a good red wine. Great appetite!
Beef bourguignon with mushrooms
1. In a bowl, heat 2 tablespoons oil and brown the meat evenly, over high heat for 5 minutes. Transfer to a saucepan.
2. Add the ribs and after a few minutes add the remaining oil, onion, garlic, bay leaves and brown for 5 minutes. Transfer to a saucepan and add the wine, mustard and broth. When it starts to boil, lower the flame and cover with a lid.
3. Strain the mushrooms through a sieve lined with gauze. Add the liquid to the pan and then the mushrooms. Let simmer for 3 1 & frasl2 hours.
4. Remove the lid and simmer for 30 minutes, until the sauce thickens. Serve sprinkled with parsley.
Fresh mushrooms with sour cream sauce
On Wednesday evening, late (21.00 & # 8230, so only good for laziness), the obligation to make protein tomorrow, a bag of fresh mushrooms bought in the Kaufland vichend lay in the fridge & # 8230. The solution: we cook something simple, light, yummy and ready in maximum 15 minutes.
A onion average and a pepper green-orange (ha! I broke you at this stage .. the idea is that I could not say & # 8222green & # 8221 that the picture shows orange :)) chop and cook in exactly 5 ml oil (this exactly comes as a result of a set of plastic measuring spoons, purchased with great pomp from Ikea). In the meantime, wash and clean mushrooms (about 250 grams), cut the slices not very thin but not in 4 chunks. When the onion and pepper are soft, add the mushrooms and cover with a lid as they leave their water and simmer nicely in their own and personal juice. We stir from time to time and when we find that the water is gone, we turn off the fire. Cream sauce (sour cream, garlic, dill, four, salt) is added only after the fire is extinguished, mixing lightly with hot vegetables, so as not to cheese of 12% fat and I didn't have much problems). The outcome:
Whole butterflies with peas, mushrooms, smoked salmon and white sauce
You missed a pasta recipe, didn't you? Come on, you're right! I admit, I kind of was and unfortunately the wind blew a bit on the blog regarding this wonderful ingredient because half is not much of a fan. But I converted it to the right ways with this thing I want to tell you about today, the perfect match between the harder wholemeal pasta, sweet peas, smoked and salted salmon, fleshy mushrooms and creamy liquid cream sauce, mascarpone and parmesan. Many ingredients? Nope. Hard to prepare? Pfuah, hell no! Do you want me to prove it to you? Here:
- In a large pot, boil about 3 liters of water with a teaspoon of salt. When it bubbles, turn the heat to medium and simmer 160 grams of wholemeal pasta (these boil a little harder, try them along the way, but please, don't slam them!). After about 5 minutes, add some 150 grams of frozen peas.
- In a pan with a tablespoon of olive oil, harden 5-6 mushrooms cut into slices, until nicely browned on both sides (you can use just about anything you like & # 8211 mushrooms, yolks, mushrooms). Laugh at this 2 cloves of garlic and if you have, 2-3 tablespoons of leurd chopped (can be replaced with parsleychopped but added at the end). Why did I put garlic and leurd? Honestly, I put the leurda for color and an extra green thing. You can omit either of the two ingredients if you do not have them at hand. added 200 ml of liquid cream, a tablespoon of mascarpone and 50 ml of whole milk and simmer until slightly reduced, while the sauce binds. Extinguish the pit and add 200 grams of smoked salmon, broken pieces.
- Increase the drained pasta with the sauce from the pan, grate a piece of some 50 grams of parmesan on top and mix gently. If necessary, use 3-4 tablespoons of the water in which the pasta and peas were boiled. If you want, now is the time for some freshly chopped parsley or dill. I didn't have it honestly, I barely had a chance to take pictures, because the Turks were beating someone's mouth.
No, did I tell you it would be easy? If you still don't believe me, start making this recipe, as in right now! And if we have converted you, try these: