- 1/2 cup plus 2 tablespoons light rum
- 1/2 cup finely chopped fresh mint
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon coarse kosher salt
- 6 chicken breast halves with skin and bones (about 5 pounds)
- 3 large limes, quartered lengthwise
Whisk lime juice, 1/2 cup rum, and next 4 ingredients in bowl. Place chicken in resealable plastic bag. Pour marinade over; seal bag. Turn bag to distribute marinade. Chill 4 hours, turning bag twice.
Place lime quarters in shallow bowl. Pour remaining 2 tablespoons rum over, tossing to coat. Let stand at room temperature.
Prepare barbecue (medium heat). Grill chicken until cooked through, about 15 minutes per side. Transfer to platter.
Grill limes until soft and slightly charred, about 5 minutes. Garnish platter with mint sprigs. Squeeze grilled limes over chicken and serve.