Boil the spinach in salted water, then drain it. Peeled and washed carrots put them in another pan to boil. Finely chop the onion and fry it in a little olive oil and then add the well drained spinach. Season with salt, pepper and hot pepper. We turn everything into a strainer.
In a larger bowl, mix the minced meat, eggs, flour, breadcrumbs, grated cheese, soaked and squeezed bread. Season and compose the composition thus obtained, spread it on the baking paper (I spread it with the rolling pin greased with oil). Over the meat layer we spread another layer, namely that of spinach. nice so that the roll remains inside the baking paper. Put in the preheated oven 160 ° for 15 minutes with the baking paper, then unfold the paper (without removing it) and increase the temperature to 180 ° for another 20 minutes.
Bacon meat roll
Bacon meat roll is a roll that is suitable for special occasions, especially for holidays, Christmas, New Year's Eve, Easter. It is very good in taste, but also in appearance. You will definitely impress your guests or family with this Bacon Meat Roll.
Ingredient Bacon meat roll:
16 slices of bacon cut lengthwise (the longer they are, the easier it is to make the braid),
400 g minced meat,
400 g cheese,
4 cloves of garlic,
salt, pepper to taste,
Other Ingredients Bacon Meat Roll:
boia iute (chili),
2 tablespoons honey,
3 tablespoons soy sauce,
Preparation of bacon meat roll:
Mix the minced meat with the crushed garlic cloves, the 2 raw eggs, the chopped green parsley, and season with salt and pepper to taste.
We break two larger pieces of aluminum foil on which we will place vertically 4 slices of bacon as in image 1.
We start to move between the 4 slices horizontally a fifth bacon slice passing under slice 1, then we pass over slice 2, and under slice 3, and finally we pass over slice 4.
With the sixth slice of bacon we start to pass over slice 1, then under slice 2, over slice 3 and under slice 4.
With slice 7 proceed as at the fifth slice, and at slice 8 proceed as for slice 6.
We make another identical braid with the remaining 8 slices of bacon as we did in the first one.
Season in abundance the braids with salt and chili (hot paprika) and season the minced meat seasoned on time, divide the two braids equally, in fact we spread it over the seasoned braids as in image 2. Place the grated cheese on top of the layer of meat.
With the help of the aluminum foil we roll the mince until we reach the edge of the braid (image 3) then roll it in such a way as to close the filling in the bacon braid (iimage 4) taking care that the joint between the two edges of the braid reaches below. Close the ends of the foil to hold the roll (s) tightly, place them in the tray and pour enough water to reach the middle of the rolls.
Put the tray with the rolls in the preheated oven for about 40 minutes. Remove the tray from the oven, then unwrap the rolls from the foil carefully (I just opened the foil, still leaving it under the roll) and grease them with the next one. mixture :
In a bowl mix 2 tablespoons honey, 3 tablespoons soy and season with 1/2 teaspoon paprika and 1 teaspoon salt.
With this mixture, grease the surface and the sides of the rolls well and put them back in the oven until they brown nicely.
Remove from the oven, slice and serve with mashed potatoes or other garnishes you prefer.
It will be the family's favorite! Roll the spinach omelette in minced meat and you get a guaranteed delight!
The meat roll enjoys a great popularity among the most beloved appetizers both due to its pleasant appearance and its light and tasty taste. In this recipe we present a fantastic roll of minced meat with spinach omelette filling - something mega delicious that must be tried. It is easier to prepare than you think and finishes just as quickly.
700 g Minced meat
2 pieces Eggs
1/2 teaspoon Salt
1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
3 pieces Eggs
70 g Cream
50 g Spinach
1/2 teaspoon Salt
1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
In a bowl, beat the eggs with the cream, salt and pepper. Add the spinach and transfer the composition to the tray (measuring 25 x 20 cm) lined with baking paper. Spread evenly over the entire surface and put the tray in the oven for 15 minutes at 180 ℃.
Mix the minced meat with 2 eggs, salt and pepper. Place the minced meat on an aluminum foil and spread it all over its surface. Place the spinach top on top of the oven and start rolling inwards. Cover with aluminum foil and bake for 30 minutes at 160 ℃.
* The content of this article is for information only and is not intended to be a substitute for medical advice. For a correct diagnosis, we recommend that you consult a specialist.
About Stefania's meatball with eggs & # 8211 brief history
Probably few know why this meatball bears the beautiful name of & # 8222Stefania & # 8221. Who gave it this name? It is about Princess Stephanie of Belgium (b. 21.05.1864-d. 23.08.1945).
The story of her life is like a soap opera. She was the wife of Crown Prince Rudolf of Austria. She was the daughter of King Leopold II of Belgium and his wife, Marie Henriette of Austria, and was born at Laeken Royal Castle. Her grandfather was the first king of the Belgians, and her aunt was the empress of Mexico.
On May 10, 1881, a few weeks before her 17th birthday, Stephanie married Rudolf, the only son of Emperor Franz Josef of Austria and Princess Sissi, Elizabeth of Bavaria, in Vienna. They had only one child, Archduchess Elizabeth Maria of Austria, called in the family & # 8222Erzsi & # 8221 (Erji). In 1889 Rudolf was found dead at Mayerling, along with his 17-year-old mistress, Baroness Maria Vetsera, as an apparent result of a suicide. The scandal that followed her husband's death caused Stephanie to isolate herself from the court in Vienna. She also had a bad relationship with her father, Leopold II of Belgium.
Regarding & # 8222The festive meatball with Stefania eggs & # 8221 we are more interested in the second marriage of the princess. On March 22, 1900, at Miramare in Italy (then part of Austria-Hungary), against her father's wishes, Stéphanie married Count Elemér Lónyay of Nagy-Lónya and Vásáros-Namény, a Hungarian count who was raised in 1917 to the rank of Fürst (print) by the Emperor of Austria.
Stéphanie and her new husband lived at his castle in western Hungary (today in Slovakia). She was loved by the Hungarian people and lived in Hungary for the rest of her life, dying at the age of 81 in Pannonhalma on August 23, 1945.
Stéphanie was a great lover of Hungarian cuisine and has several inventions in gastronomy. In Hungarian cuisine there is the name of & # 8222tip Stefania & # 8221, which means that the food contains a whole boiled egg. This is the name of the whole meatball with whole egg & # 8222Chiftea Stefania & # 8221 but there is also & # 8222Risotto Stefania & # 8221, & # 8222Sufleu Stefania & # 8221 but also & # 8222Cuiburi Stefania & # 8221 (source).
From the ingredients below it results approx. 12-15 servings (round shape of 26 cm). This festive meatball with boiled eggs can be served both hot and cold, on platters assorted appetizers.
Minced meat roll stuffed with Prague ham, smoked cheese, spinach and eggs.
A delight . For starters we prepare the tray lined with baking paper and another piece of much larger baking paper on which we will make the roll now we start mixing well all the ingredients listed above exactly how to proceed with the cheftele (see photo in the comments step by step) sprinkle with a little oil the baking sheet on which we put the composition and spread it with our hands evenly about the size of the tray (not to be thicker than one cm).Then cut it can be served hot or cold with various garnishes as desired. I'll make you more nice people . Stay healthy .
We hope you enjoyed the recipe for minced meat roll stuffed with Prague ham, smoked cheese, spinach and eggs.
- Recipe: 14 slices - 800 gr minced meat - 100 gr grated Parmesan - 50 ml milk - 1 egg - 1 tablespoon sour cream - 3 tablespoons breadcrumbs - 3. 4 slices of finely chopped parsley - salt and pepper to taste Stuffing - 200 gr thinly sliced prickly ham - 300 gr smoked cheese sliced thin or grated - 300 gr spinach pan - 4 boiled eggs For wrapping - 300 gr bacon (fresh) thinly sliced
Spinach pudding with cheese
Spinach pudding with cottage cheese, sour cream, milk, onion and eggs
Tart with spinach and cheese
Tart with frozen spinach filling, sweet and savory cheese, sour cream, onion and red kapia pepper
Dumplings with spinach and cheese
Eggplant and flour dumplings, stuffed with spinach, sour cream and cottage cheese
Meat roll with mushrooms and cheese
Meat roll (pork tenderloin) with mushrooms, ham, cheese and white wine, baked in the oven
Broccoli puree with spinach
Broccoli puree recipe with spinach, potatoes and sour cream, flavored with nutmeg
Meat roll with spinach and eggs.
I find this dish very appropriate in the context of the Easter holidays, especially since it is the spinach season, and the egg in Christian mythology symbolizes life, regeneration and renewal of nature.
- 650 gr minced meat (mixed, according to your preference)
- 2 small raw eggs
- 300 gr spinach
- 50 gr parmesan race
- 60 gr pesmet
- 8 slices of cheese for toast
- 100 gr sliced raw ham (Serrano)
- 4 hard boiled eggs
- salt pepper
- dried thyme
- Prepare all the ingredients.
- Boil 4 hard-boiled eggs, clean them.
- Scald the spinach, drain well, chop coarsely.
- Mix the minced meat with 2 small eggs, parmesan, salt, pepper and dried thyme. Instead of thyme you can use any other spices or herbs you prefer. I used ground fennel because I really like that refreshing smell and taste, but you can use the usual ones for chopping. Choose a meat mix that you like the most, I had 3/4 pork and 1/4 beef. I do not recommend turkey meat, it is sticky and difficult to handle when rolling.
- When the composition is homogenous, put the breadcrumbs, one spoon at a time. The full amount may not be required. Knead the dough well after each spoonful of breadcrumbs, a homogeneous and firm dough should result (not very hard!).
- Place the meat between two baking sheets and spread with a rolling pin until you give it a rectangular shape with a thickness of 1 cm.
- Remove the baking sheet from above. Place the slices of cheese on top of the piece of meat dough, side by side.
- Place the spinach, well drained, over the cheese, then the slices of raw ham, slightly overlapping.
- In the middle put boiled eggs, one after the other.
- Grasp the baking paper on the edge and roll the dough tightly around it.
- Turn the roll with the joint up. Peel off the paper carefully, seal the ends and try to sweat with your fingers on the joint line. You will notice that it is very easy to shape the roll, it is due to the breadcrumbs and Parmesan cheese in the composition.
- Wrap the baking paper again and tie the ends with kitchen twine, like a bow tie.
- Preheat the oven to 200 degrees statically.
- Place the roll in a suitable tray, with the side facing up, bake for an hour.
- Halfway through the baking time, turn the tray over in the oven.
- After an hour has elapsed, remove the tray from the oven and open the baking paper (be very careful not to burn yourself!). I cut the ties at the ends and then detached the paper from the roll.
- Sprinkle a drizzle of oil on top and put back in the oven for another 8-10 minutes to get a nice golden color.
- Allow the preparation to cool before serving. It is eaten warm, with a garnish of vegetables, purees, or a crunchy mixed salad.
Chopped meatball with egg!
Chopped meatball with egg. A recipe without much hassle, delicious and easy to prepare!
-500 gr of minced pork
-500 gr of minced chicken
-4 slices of white bread (bagel)
METHOD OF PREPARATION:
1.Cut the onion into small pieces, fry it in oil until golden brown, then add a little paprika and cook for another 1 minute.
2. Soak the bread in milk.
3. We recommend using 2 types of meat, namely chicken and pork, which will make the roll more delicate and juicy. Combine minced meat with salt, pepper, crushed garlic and crushed soft bread. Stir until smooth.
5. Add the fried onion and the paprika and mix once more well.
5.Cut the green onion into small pieces.
6. Transfer the meat composition to the tray lined with 2 layers of foil, distribute it evenly, so as to obtain a countertop 2 cm thick.
7. In the middle, add the green onion, and over it, the whole boiled eggs.
8. Roll - cover the eggs with one side of the minced meat, then the other.
9. Wrap the roll in foil and bake it in the preheated oven at 200 ° C for 40-50 minutes.
10. Then uncover the roll and put it back in the oven, to brown for another 15 minutes, on the grill.
Get an appetizing and good-looking delight. Leave to cool for 30 minutes, then portion and serve. Guests will be pleasantly surprised by the wonderful taste!