We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
A quick way to handle this pasta. We can use fresh homemade pasta, or if not, the ones we bought. The sauce is prepared on the robot, so all we have to do is mix them and serve them immediately. It's actually a pesto sauce, to which I would add a little yogurt.
- 500 gr pasta (fresh pasta recipe here )
- 1 large bunch of basil, or two if small
- 3 cloves of garlic
- 3 tablespoons pine buds
- 3-4 tablespoons olive oil
- 150 gr yogurt
- 50 gr parmesan race
Preparation time: less than 30 minutes
RECIPE PREPARATION Pasta with basil and yogurt sauce:
The pasta is boiled according to the instructions on the package, or, if we use fresh pasta, 4-5 minutes. You taste them from time to time and turn off the fire when they seem done. Then we strain them and do not give them cold water, we prepare the sauce and pour it over the pasta while they are still hot, so the sauce adheres much faster to the pasta.
For the sauce, pour all the ingredients in the blender, except the Parmesan cheese and beat a few times until smooth.
Mix it with the pasta and serve with Parmesan on top. They are my favorites!
The ingredients may vary in quantity, some may prefer more Parmesan, or others more garlic.
Noodles with basil and chili
For those who know Asian cuisine and want to prepare dishes at home, today I have a very quick recipe for noodles with basil and chili, where I used somen noodles and a mixture of Thai basil, with chili and garlic. Taiteii somen they are very thin pasta, made of wheat and are found in Japanese cuisine. The noodle sauce does not need to add anything else, so with these two ingredients from Tan Viet Romania, you can prepare a quick meal.
This recipe is a fusion between Japanese and Thai cuisine.
I love pasta and I would eat it with pleasure every day, so I experienced enough sauces and combinations. Of all the tried ones, I return to this tomato sauce for pasta. It has few and cheap ingredients, but it comes out exceptionally aromatic and pleasant. So I return to him, as to a first great love. According to my taste, few dishes can induce such a feeling of well-being, on holiday, as this tomato sauce with southern flavors.
Well, in a few hours I'll say goodbye to the truth. Not definitely, no! But I'm really going on a (well-deserved, I'd say) vacation on the enchanted shore of the Mediterranean, so we won't see each other for a while. And what other dish could have introduced me to the holiday season better than some simple pasta served with this wonderful tomato sauce?
With this recipe, I say goodbye and I'll tell you soon. I am convinced that if you try my recipe for tomato sauce for pasta, you will love it as much as I do.
Ingredients tomato sauce for pasta
- 1 can of peeled tomatoes, whole
- 5-6 large cloves of garlic
- 3-4 branches of basil or 1 tablespoon of dried basil
- 40 ml. of extra virgin olive oil and pepper
Method of preparation
How do we adapt the recipe with fresh tomatoes?
The same recipe can be prepared with fresh tomatoes. For this, you need about 2 kilograms of fleshy tomatoes. Proceed as I explained in the recipe for tomatoes in broth & # 8211 click here. Then continue as described below.
About the ingredients
The ingredients for this sauce are ridiculously few and within reach of anyone. Do not be afraid of the large amount of garlic, it being delicately cooked will develop a subtle and sweet aroma, in no case will it be very strong in the finished dish. I used a can of tomatoes from SunFood, but it can be used by any brand you trust.
1. Pour the olive oil into a cold pan. Before turning on the heat, add the peeled garlic cloves to the cold oil (at room temperature). Turn on the heat and set to minimum. Saute the garlic over low heat until it begins to release its flavor and turns slightly golden on both sides. This will take 2-3 minutes. Immediately, add the entire contents of a can of peeled tomatoes in broth and the washed and drained basil, along with the stem. If necessary, add 3-4 tablespoons of water. It usually takes.
2. Chop the tomatoes directly in the pan, with a fork or spoon. Continue cooking over low heat until the garlic is soft and creamy and can be easily crushed with a fork. In total it will take a maximum of 10 minutes. If you want a sauce with larger pieces, just crush the garlic with a fork and chop the tomatoes a little more, remove the stems and basil leaves and it's ready. If you want a fine sauce, after removing the basil toppings, pass everything with the hand blender. I usually leave a few leaves. I don't leave too much, because it influences the color of the sauce and not for the better.
3. Add the sauce to a short boil and season to taste with salt and pepper. The sauce is ready, ready to taste cooked al dente pasta or to be stored in the refrigerator.
Serving and storage
If you want to keep it, pour the hot sauce into jars that you close with lids that close tightly. Cool them slowly, wrapped in many layers of textiles or in the oven. The sterilized sauce in jars can be kept for the winter in the pantry. When serving, just heat it in the pan, add the pasta and a little of the water in which they boiled, grated Parmesan cheese and refresh everything with fresh basil.
Yogurt sauce with garlic, mint and lemon for lamb (or pork, chicken) steak
Yogurt sauce with garlic, mint and lemon for lamb (or pork, chicken) steak. Quick sauce or refreshing dressing with Greek yogurt and garlic for grills or baked steaks. How to make a simple cold yogurt sauce? Sauce and dressing recipes.
Many people wonder what sauces or garnishes are suitable for Easter lamb steak. I wrote an article dedicated specifically to these dishes that go well with lamb & # 8211 see here.
This yogurt sauce with garlic is one of them. It is refreshing, aromatic, sour. It goes perfectly with other fried meats in the oven or on the grill. It can also be a dressing for lettuce, cucumber or potato salad.
It looks a bit like the classic Greek tzatziki sauce that also contains cucumbers & # 8211 the recipe here. And it goes well with grilled meat or certain steaks in the oven.
As the good weather comes, I buy several pots of herbs that I keep on the kitchen window sill. I always have on hand: basil, thyme, oregano, rosemary, mint, green parsley and chives (Schnittlauch, chives). I use them to flavor certain dishes but I don't abuse them & # 8230 I mean I don't put everything in all dishes!
To prepare this quick yogurt sauce I used fresh mint and onion leaves.
From the quantities below it results approx. 6 servings of refreshing yogurt sauce with mint, garlic and lemon.
Chicken with yogurt sauce
After the Easter holidays, with heavy loads that have just passed, yesterday I felt the need to do something easier. This recipe has 2 nice things - more & icircnt & acirci, marinade & icircn that keeps the chicken & icircn before cooking, then the yogurt sauce, which is refreshing and very tasty.
- 200 gr boneless chicken breast, without skin
- 50 ml soy sauce
- 1 lemon & acircie (only lemon & acircie juice, to be exact)
- 100 ml extra virgin olive oil
- oregano, basil, sage - dried
- salt pepper
- 500 g of buffalo and sheep yogurt
- 4 cloves of garlic
- 2 cucumbers
- 1 tablespoon sunflower oil
- 1 teaspoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon paprika
I washed the chicken breast, peeled it, cleaned it and cut it into slices. Then I beat it lightly, covered with plastic wrap, so that the meat would not break.
I mixed soybeans, olive oil and lemon juice in a bowl. I put oregano, basil and sage, salt and pepper, I put the chicken pieces, I mixed them well. Then I covered them with plastic wrap and put them in the fridge for about an hour.
In the meantime I made the yogurt sauce. A kind of tzatziki, but without mint and without vinegar. I drained the whey yogurt, put it in a bowl. I put a tablespoon of sunflower oil and beat it for a few minutes. Over it I put the crushed garlic cloves and peeled cucumbers, put on the small grater.
Finally I put a few drops of olive oil and a few strands of paprika. Then I covered it and put it in the fridge.
When the time came, I took the chicken out of the bowl and put it on the greased grease with a little oil.
After about 5 minutes, I turned it on.
When it was done, I took it out on the plate and poured two tablespoons of cold sauce over it.
Spaghetti with tuna and tomato sauce
Spaghetti with tuna and tomato sauce & # 8211 a simple and quick recipe for any time of the day. Easter is the perfect choice when you don't have much time, but you want to enjoy a tasty and healthy dish. There are a lot of pasta recipes, but today he tells you the recipe for spaghetti with tuna and tomato sauce!
How to make spaghetti with tuna and tomato sauce:
1. First, boil the spaghetti, according to the instructions on the package, in water with a little oil and a pinch of salt.
2. After the spaghetti has boiled, remove from the water and leave in cold water for a few minutes. After they have cooled a little, they are drained in a sieve.
3. Prepare the spaghetti sauce. Cut the red onion into scales, crush the garlic and mix with the olive oil, salt, pepper, thyme, basil and a teaspoon of sugar. Bring all the ingredients to a boil until the sauce is reduced by half.
4. Remove the canned tuna pieces, sprinkle with lemon juice and let drain for a few minutes. Put the spaghetti in a bowl, place the tuna pieces and pour the tomato sauce on top. Garnish with capers, thyme, parmesan and green basil.
Pasta with spicy tomato and green sauce
Easter before running. This weekend I resumed running through the forest. Mom, how hard it was! All winter I would run through the park, on the flat, and the return to uneven ground was difficult. I was completely out of shape. However, I broke my record, I managed to run 11 km, after last summer I ran a maximum of 8 in Faget. I think that these spicy and fragrant pasta with a rain of greens gave me the energy to finish the route. From now on it can only be better.
How to make bolognese pasta
1. Boil the spaghetti in salted water as indicated on the package, then pass through a stream of cold water and drain in a strainer.
2. Fry the minced meat in a hot oil pan. Add finely chopped onion and garlic, bell pepper and diced mushrooms, pasta and tomato juice. Season with a pinch of basil and oregano, a pinch of salt and pepper. Bring to a simmer for 20-25 minutes, until the sauce thickens.
3. The bolognese pasta sauce matches the taste with salt and is served immediately with the cooked spaghetti.
4. To add flavor to these pasta bolognese, you can sprinkle a little Parmesan cheese and a few fresh basil leaves on top.
Prepare a wonderful yogurt sauce in less than 15 seconds
Refreshing as a summer rain, it turns out to be the yogurt sauce that I usually prepare whenever I don't have time for "enchanted" dishes and dishes. Whether you decide to use it to "cool" a few servings of baked fish, grilled chicken, baked potatoes, baked vegetables or a slice of salted tart, this yogurt sauce is easy and quick to prepare, being extremely versatile and ready in less than 15 seconds